Release 1.10.0 of Emcraft's Linux Cortex-M
This release introduces a number of new features, including support for the Cortex-M4 hardware FPU and an STM32F4 Linux starter kit, using STM32F4 SOM + SOM-BSB-EXT.
Other new features:
- GPIO driver for Linux SmartFusion2;
- Make kernel modules cacheable in Linux SmartFusion2;
- GPIO driver for Linux SmartFusion;
- A "Hello, world" application note for SmartFusion SOM;
- SD Card device driver for Linux Kinetis K70/K61;
- SPI device driver for Linux STM32F2/F4;
- RTC device driver for Linux LPC17XX;
- Watchdog device driver for Linux LPC17XX.
Active customers of Linux Cortex-M are invited to download Release 1.10.0 from the Emcraft web site.
For new customers, Linux Cortex-M 1.10.0 is available for immediate purchase on-line: