Release 1.10.1 of Emcraft's Linux Cortex-M
Release 1.10.1 of Linux Cortex M is now available. Here is what’s new:
- Improve boot-up time of network-enabled configurations in Linux Cortex-M3/M4 for all BSPs;
- GPIO device driver for Linux STM32F2/F4;
- Allow updating the entire 2MB of eNVM in U-boot for STM32F4;
- SPI device driver for Linux LPC4350.
Resolve the following defects for SF2-DEV-KIT:
- Ethernet interface doesn't work under U-boot and uClinux (ID: RT 82124);
- The sf erase U-Boot command doesn't support arbitrary range (ID: RT 85334).
Active customers of Linux Cortex-M are invited to download Release 1.10.1 from the Emcraft web site.
For new customers, Linux Cortex-M 1.10.1 is available for immediate purchase on-line: