Release 1.9.0 of Emcraft's Linux Cortex-M
We are proud to announce that Emcraft Systems Linux Cortex-M distribution now supports Microsemi SmartFusion2 SoC FPGAs. In addition to introducing the new BSP, Release 1.9.0 has the following new or changed features:
- Linux Kinetis BSPs:
- Added an ADC device driver (ID: RT 80495);
- Improved uClinux bootup time by optimizing U-Boot loadaddr (ID: RT 80878).
- Linux SmartFusion BSPs:
- Added an I2C device driver (ID: RT 80459);
- Fixed an issue in the SPI driver that was preventing it from working properly on the A2F500 (ID: RT 71635).
- All BSPs:
- Removed a limitation of building the uClinux kernel with CONFIG_PRINTK disabled (ID: RT 80548);
- Removed a workaround for booting initramfs with CONFIG_BLOCK defined
(ID: RT 80702).
Active customers of Linux Cortex-M are invited to download Release 1.9.0 from the Emcraft web site at:
For new customers, Linux Cortex-M 1.9.0 is available for immediate purchase on-line: