Release 1.7.0 of Emcraft's Linux Cortex-M
New in this release:
- Linux Board Support Package (BSP) for the STMicroelectronics STM3240G-EVAL Board;
- Various drivers, enhancements, and defect fixes.
The following list summarizes the new features and defect fixes in Release 1.7.0:
- Linux LPC17XX BSP, Linux LPC18XX, Linux LPC43XX BSP:
- Avoid DMA underruns with SD Card in LPC1788 Linux (ID: RT 79008).
- Linux STM32F2 BSP, Linux STM32F4 BSP:
- Port U-Boot and Linux to the STM3240G-EVAL board (ID: RT 76276);
- Implement set_termios() in the STM32 USART driver (ID: RT 79297).
- Linux SmartFusion BSP:
- Allow configuring number and location of buffers in Linux Ethernet driver on SmartFusion (ID: RT 78908);
- Rename CONFIG_HOSTNAME for the SmartFusion SOM. (ID: RT 78940).
- Linux Kinetis BSP:
- Resolve defect: serial driver may lose characters in Linux Kinetis (ID: RT 76540);
- Support the touchscreen on the TWR-LCD-RGB in Linux Kinetis K70 (ID: RT 78855);
- Support all UART ports in Linux Kinetis (ID: RT 79058);
- Use the 12MHz external oscillator for a PLL clock source on the K70-SOM
(ID: RT 78855);
- Support the LCD panel NL8048BC19-02 in Linux Kinetis (ID: RT 79212)
Active customers of Linux Cortex-M are invited to download Release 1.7.0 from the Emcraft web site at:
For new customers, Linux Cortex-M 1.7.0 is available for immediate purchase on-line: